Here’s my game plan:
- I’m publishing blog posts once or twice a week and trying to utilize all of the features.
- I’m going through WordPress 3 Essential training at http://www.lynda.com. (I love Lynda, well worth the $25/month when you are learning something new)
- I’m reading the documentation here on wordpress.com.
- I am following wordpress.com on Twitter. Just read about commenting etiquette. Good to know.
- I should mention that what got the ball rolling was attending a recent webinar, WordPress for Government blogs and microsites. Web Manager University is a good source of information and the presenter, Kristy Fifleski (“GovGirl“) seems to know her stuff.
Well that’s probably good for a start.